ow to make an order
Log in with your login and password if you registered on online store. Or preliminarily Registration at the moment of the your first order.
For order make few simple steps:
- Find spare parts for your car by using one of the ways Search parts in online store.
- Choose from search results the one that is right for you, focusing on choosing the price, delivery time (specified in business days), and statistics on the supplier.
- Enter the required quantity in the column Order and put it in Shopping cart (рic. 1). pic. 1
- When all parts are added to the Shopping cart go to the order procedure.
- To do this, go to Shopping cart, by clicking the corresponding button on the top panel (pic. 2). pic. 2
- In the cart you can see all selected items, discard any of them, change the amount or add a comment to each item.
- To create an order for all products in Shopping cart click the button Confirm the order. To create an order for the selected products, check the boxes next to the desired line items and click the button Confirm the order (pic. 3). pic. 3
- If you have not previously been registered and authorized on the site, then fill out the registration form. Specify your contact information, type of activity, the most convenient way of paying for orders, the branch receiving and servicing your orders, as well as a convenient way of delivery. Fields marked with a red indicator are required (pic. 4). Piс. 4
- After the above procedures, you need to come up and enter login and password (рic. 5), which will be used by you subsequently to enter the online store.pic. 5
10. To complete the ordering process, click the button Confirm the order.
11. Select the delivery and payment method.
12. Click on Pay Order Online link
13. Select your preferred payment method
14. Enter your Mobile or Card number
15. You will receive a push notification on your Mobile showing the Amount. Here enter your Pin.
If you have any difficulties when placing an order, you can always contact the store directly with the help of communication (telephone, e-mail), the details of which are listed on the page Contacts, or visit us in person.