Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
partsbingo.com ("Website") is a web-portal, owned and operated by Diesel Planet LLC., (“Company”) a company incorporated under the laws of UAE, having its registered office at Sharjah Media City...., Sharjah, .................., UAE. Subject to all the terms and conditions contained hereunder, the Website is offered to you for your fair usage.
- DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE
The aim of partsbingo.com is to organise market of spare parts in Africa and become the most sought after destination for everybody interested in car service industry wherein every user will have the possibility to identify the necessary part in an easy way through continuously updated catalogues.
The Website will provide information about applicability, replacement of spare parts or other car related products.
iii. Any unauthorized use of the Website will lead to strict legal action against the user/ customer as per the applicable laws;
- The prices and availability of the products offered on the Website are subject to change, without any notice or any consequential liability on the Company;
- All offers on products shall be for limited period of time, as mentioned under the order specification. Company may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the users, customers but such modification will be intimated on the Website;
- Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by users/ customers. Company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Company shall not be liable for such cancellation whatsoever. If the order is cancelled after mobile money or credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed in user's mobile number or credit card account;
vii. Company strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Company may, at its discretion, either contact user/ customer for instructions or cancel the user's/ customer’s order, which the user/ customer will be notified about;
viii. Company shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
- In case of requests for order cancellations, Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without being liable to show cause to the user/ customer. As part of usual business practice, if Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Company, Company shall cancel the order, deduct the mobile or card fees charges and refund the amount to user/customer within a reasonable period of time;
- In case an order has already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Company will not be able to cancel the same and for the purpose has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User/ customer hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to user/ customer and user/ customer shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Company on cancellation;
- Under no circumstances Company's liability shall exceed giving the user/customer a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
xii. These terms and conditions are subject to UAE laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in UAE only, and may be modified by Company any time, for which Company is not liable to notify the users/ customers.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of these Terms at http://partsbingo.com/pages/terms-of-use.html
The content at partsbingo.com includes information provided and created by parts dealers, advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, users, resellers and other third parties. While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content of the Website, The Company has no control over the accuracy of such information on our pages, and material on the partsbingo.com. Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its authenticity, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss or damage. All of the data on services including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice to the party providing it. partsbingo.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Website. Where appropriate, we will endeavor to update information listed on the Website on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
- OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, title and interest including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and site content hosted on the Website are reserved by the Company. Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the site for their personal use only. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in this Website in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users. You understand that all postings, car dealer data, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website. You understand that Company does not entirely control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the service, and that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the partsbingo.com site and Content available through the service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of partsbingo.com.
Although Company does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute the said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant Company all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Website by any party for any purpose.
All components of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are the property of the Company. Users shall not acquire any rights, including rights in or to any software, trademarks or components of the Website, by access or use of the Website. Copyright notices and trademarks may not be changed or removed. Components of the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form (including electronic or printed form) without our prior written consent and unless full acknowledgement of the source is provided.
You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Website infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was not caused by us.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website and the service are provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in the Website. The Company makes no representation of any Vehicle Manufacturer/car brands or any other and its associate in any manner until clearly specify kind of association or agreement with associates directly or indirectly on the directory / web pages.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The partsbingo.com site and Content available through the service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of partsbingo.com, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communication/transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that the Company cannot be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. Customer disputes with workshops/outlets/shops producers or suppliers providing information or goods to customers, also routed through partsbingo.com, shall be considered as THIRD PARTY.
partsbingo.com deals with producers and suppliers and offer their catalogue to customers as a mediator. We recommend taking professional advice from workshop specialist during choosing spare parts intended for installation on your car. In the case of any fitment, quality issue with car part supplier, Company does not take any responsibility for issues and quality of parts but may help the customer to resolve issue if possible with mutual agreements between customer and supplier.
CUSTOMER CAN NOT CLAIM from Company for car parts issues and other suppliers’ prices, discounts, quality and fitment.
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic in nature;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait-and-switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation;
- that includes links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed in "services";
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by UAE law.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by partsbingo.com;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to partsbingo.com’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the partsbingo.com website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on partsbingo.com without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that partsbingo.com may establish limits concerning use of the service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the service, and the frequency with which you may access the service. You agree that Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the service. You acknowledge that Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Website to avail the service for your own personal use. This license does not include any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by the Company. A limited exception is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, services, or personals, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services. Company permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the service so long as such use is for non-commercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media).
- FINANCIAL DETAILS
User agrees, understands and confirms that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided, for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and user shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by the user. User also understands that any financial information submitted by the user is directly received by Company’ acquiring bank and not taken by Company directly. Company will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on user. Company and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently, initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- DO-IT-YOURSELF AND CAR CARE TIPS OR ARTICLES
The information contained in car care articles, tips, do-it-yourself guide, is for knowledge and educational purposes only and cannot substitute for the advice of professional car / auto mechanic or authorized car workshop or authorized car part dealer or service station. Please don't attempt to replace your car parts if you don't have proper knowledge and tools, you can be injured and your vehicle could be damaged. Take your car to dealer or a repair shop.
- PICTURES / PHOTO USED IN THE WEBSITE
Website content has pictures. The picture is representative of concept or service, not necessarily the original or true copy of product or service sold.
NOTE: We update these Terms from time-to-time, regularly and all customers/visitors at partsbingo.com agrees to read it when required and company will not inform separately for any updates of these Terms and Conditions.
* feel comfortable using our Websites;
* feel secure in submitting your information to us;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information from you when you sign up on the Website. When registering on the Website, you may be asked to enter your personal information (like your name, gender, age, language preferences, the location of residence, mobile number, etc).
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
* web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
* an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
* the domain server through which you access our service;
We may also collect information from the links you click on our Website and the number of times you access the page.
* If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.). We use this information for billing purposes and to process your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
* We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
* Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
* The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control.
* We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
* If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
* We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
Please note that the above-listed information collected by us may be stored in our database for future reference.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
* We use your email address to send you:
* Password reminder and registration confirmation;
* Special offers;
* Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
* help us provide personalised features;
* tailor our Website to your interest;
* to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes;
* to provide the services requested by you;
* to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
* direct our efforts for product improvement;
* contact you as a survey respondent;
* notify you if you win any contest; and
* send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalised service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
* recognise your access privileges to our Websites;
* help diagnose problems with our server;
* administer our Websites;
* track your session so that we can understand better how people use our Website.
WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not share or rent your personal information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfil orders, and credit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from the website partsbingo.com. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
* All mobile money and credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
* The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you with the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online goods/ services on their websites powered by partsbingo.com.
We share email addresses with Agents and Alliance Partners. The Agents and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the goods/ service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
we have your permission:
* to provide products or services you've requested;
* special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information and email address as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link//www.verisign.com/ssl/index.html. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send an email.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our Website. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. partsbingo.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your partsbingo.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us.
We provide you with the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your email address used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference, follow the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration.
However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If your personally identifiable information or email address changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at Feedback or by contacting our contact information listed below.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to //www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
WHAT DO WE DO TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
The company has implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
As you may appreciate, the internet is a public network and we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Company or others to, through or from the Website, will be free from unauthorised access or interference by third parties. By using the Website, you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise. We have put in place reasonable procedures to help safeguard information.
CONSENT, AMENDMENTS AND GOVERNING LAW
For questions relating to privacy, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Address: Sharjah Media City,Sharjah, UAE>
Attention: Policy Administrator
Please, read this first before initiating a return. Use following email for any return related queries: email@example.com
Returns will be accepted only when following conditions are met:
* package is returned in original condition - not damaged, torn, oiled or compressed.
* product is unused and in the same condition as it was at the time of receipt (with no sign of installation or grease).
* request initiated in 10 days after products are delivered.
Exemptions from the policy:
* Items which belong to following categories are not subject to refund: electronic and complicated electric parts (harnesses, instrument panels, parts with circuit boards etc.)
* Vendors, merchant can have their own requirements or refund policy.
You can initiate the return or replace from you customer panel in partsbingo.com
Customer shall check the consignment for any Physical damage and, if any found, mention this in POD (Proof of Delivery) documents of Logistics.
We recommend making photos of packages recieved and shooting a video of unpacking the product. In case of any problem with product share it with firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case of item’s fault claim, the decision will be taken after inspection done by the manufacturer or certified organization.
Depending on the route and logistics services provider delivery time may vary. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you are shipping an item over UAE1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or/and purchasing shipping insurance.
Shipping and finance (gateway) costs are not subject to refund. The cost of return shipping can be deducted from your refund.
If return claim was rejected, we will send it back on customer's request or scrap after 30 days of keeping at stock. Customer will be responsible for paying all related shipping costs.
When return is received, inspected and approved, your refund will be processed during 3 business day.
Usually, it takes up to 6 working days for refund to be reflected in your bank statement. If you haven’t received a refund, please, contact your bank first.
Prepayment: in order to protect Payer, refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and to the same account from which it was originated after the payment commision fee has been deducted.
COD orders: refund will be done only to the bank account (debit/credit card). Documents proving the ownership of account has to be provided by customer for processing of refund.
Disclaimer - partsbingo
partsbingo.com ("Website") is a web-portal, owned and operated by Diesel Planet LLC., (“Company”) for all kind spare parts and do not own or control any car make or spare parts brand.
All Car catalogs, Make, Marque, Model, Submodel, Modification, Variants names are respective trademarks of OEM's (“Original Equipment Manufacturer”) and partsbingo.com has no relation to them.
Company neither endorses any aftermarket or replacement car parts nor claims any such part as genuine or OEM authorised. The Company is the facilitator for all kind of spare parts sales and not acting on behalf of the OEM and/or supplier.
The company through its Website offers to customer goods of relevant pages randomly, sorted or filtered by customer’s choice. No goods are intentionally prioritised in search results otherwise it will be stated clearly. It is on the sole discretion of the user to decide and opt for any kind of goods.
The company is registered in accordance and subject to UAE Law. As an owner of marketplace company doesn't hold or sell any goods. All sales facilitated on partsbingo.com are made by vendors only. The company will try its best to solve any questions that arise between supplier, logistics provider and customer, but does not take responsibility for miscommunications, payment or any other car parts related issues between involved parties. The company will not take any responsibility for customer’s payment or his appearance at supplier’s point of sales or workshop at suggested time. It is entirely supplier’s responsibility to be in touch with the customer directly.
Company while eager to provide best services and implement best practices has no responsibility for third party action or behaviour (of the vendor, customs, logistics provider or customer etc.), including price change or delivery delay.
The company is using the standard technology available to meet the objective, provided by third parties. The company is not liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet/Mobile network or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from using the Website.
The company is not liable for incorrect information provided by any producer or supplier or collected from other open resources or the way it was used by the customer.
Value Added Services are provided by partsbingo.com for the benefit of customers by associating with other companies. All products supplied by partsbingo.com "as it is" as per supplier’s/manufacturer's terms and conditions and partsbingo.com acts as “enabler” of that products or services.
The best way to decrease chances of wrong part purchase is to use the VIN number for component identification. Customers are encouraged to use and share vehicle's VIN number for getting the correct spare parts.
partsbingo.com may recommend some aftermarket or replacement car part to their customers using automatic selection by the software based on data given by data providers. If the spare part is wrongly recommended, please, send it back with a description of mistake.
But Website is not responsible for wrong identification made by customer and vendor is not liable to take product sold back.
Anybody is welcomed to contribute by sending feedback about any mistakes found: missing configuration of cars, compatibility of spare parts or wrong description etc.
Partsbingo.com is a trademark of Diesel Planet Llc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners and neither partsbingo.com nor Diesel Planet Llc claim any right to the same.
Users of the website should note that names/logos/trademarks of various automobile manufacturers, their car name, images etc. are used on good-faith basis for representative purpose only to enable users of the website to understand the fitment and usage of the spare parts.partsbingo.com nor Diesel Planet LLC does not claim in any manner whatsoever to be an authorized representative of any automobile manufacturer, unless notified expressly. partsbingo.com has tie-up with various spare part distributors across the world and sells genuine after-market replacement parts.
Incase you have any further questions/queries please feel free to write to us at email@example.com
Customer has a right to cancel order if the order has not been shipped yet. If status of the order is showing status "Paid" in this case customer has a right to cancel order and will receive a full refund without any charges.If order has being shipped already, you can request the "Return" please refer to Return Policy.
All shipments are fully covered by insurance.partsbingo.com makes all efforts to ensure that your parcel arrives to you in perfect condition.partsbingo.com will not be held liable for any damages that may occur during shipment.partsbingo.com shall not be responsible for any late shipments. All shipping dates are given as approximate. Buyer shall not be entitled to charge-backs, reductions of price, or other offsets as result of late shipment or failure to deliver in estimated time of delivery. You agree not to refuse ANY shipments for any reason. Refused shipments will be subject to additional shipping charges before replacement items are sent. Be informed in some cases,small items might be missing original packing, due to bulk supply from manufacturer (items like bolts, nuts, bushes etc...).
All damages or defective items should be informed to our email: info (at) partsbingo.com within 14 days from time of receiving package. Otherwise partsbingo insurance team will not cover the loss.